Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer
Contact: Karen Malec, 847-421-4000
Date: October 2, 2008
Breast Cancer Cover-Up Featured in Two You Tube Videos
During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer encourages women to send cancer groups the links to two You Tube videos that expose the cover-up of two breast cancer risks - abortion and hormonal contraceptives (containing estrogen and progestin). The videos reveal the cruel impact that the cover-up has had on women.
The first video, produced by Ignatius Productions, features a victim of breast cancer, who states that abortion and hormonal contraceptive use at a young age destroyed her health. She fights desperately to beat the disease so she can raise her children.
The second video, produced by Ends of the Earth Productions, features Karly Houldsworth who reports findings in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute showing that breast cancer rates climbed more than 40% between 1973 and 1998.  The increase took place exclusively among the youngest women of three generations - the Roe v. Wade generation.
At least five women have successfully sued their abortionists for keeping them clueless about the risks of breast cancer and emotional harm. [2,3]
"Cancer groups lied to women about the risks of using combined (estrogen + progestin) hormone replacement therapy and 'the pill' when conclusive evidence of a breast cancer risk became available in the 1980s," said Karen Malec, president of the Coalition, "and they are still lying about abortion. [4,5,6]
"I realize that the breast cancer epidemic has been tremendously profitable for the cancer establishment," continued Malec "but those who've participated in this cover-up should be deeply ashamed of themselves for the incredible suffering they've inflicted. These people are not pro-choice. They are cold, calculating abortion zealots driven by greed and fear of widespread medical malpractice lawsuits. Some cancer groups' officials formerly worked for the abortion industry."
The Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer is an international women's organization founded to protect the health and save the lives of women by educating and providing information on abortion as a risk factor for breast cancer.
1) Howe HL, Wingo PA, Thun MJ, Ries LA, Rosenberg HM, Feigal EG, Edwards BK. Annual report to the nation on the status of cancer, 1973 through 1998, featuring cancers with recent increasing trends. J Natl Cancer Inst 2001;93:824-842.
2) Schlafly A. Legal implications of a link between abortion and breast cancer. J Am Phys Surgeons 2005;10:11-14. Available at: <http://www.jpands.org/vol10no1/aschlafly.pdf>.
3) Francis C. Abortion damages women and diminishes their humanity. Endeavour Forum. Newsletter #131, September 2008. Available at: <http://www.abortionbreastcancer.com/news/080909>.
4) Kahlenborn C, Modugno F. Potter D, Severs W. Oral contraceptive use as a risk factor for premenopausal breast cancer: A meta-analysis. Mayo Clinic Proceedings 2006;81(10):1290-1302. Available at: <http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/pdf/8110/8110a1.pdf>.
5) Yager JD et al. Estrogen Carcinogenesis in Breast Cancer. N Engl J Med 2006;354:270-82.
6) Hunt K, Vessey M, McPherson K, Coleman M. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1987;94(7):620-635. Available at: